We recommend arriving at the hotel a day early to explore Las Vegas and relax a bit before meeting your Tour Leaders.
Follow the Author
We will arrange a meeting time and place at the hotel for an orientation, and then it is off to pick up your bikes! Tonight you will have a chance to meet the rest of the group at the Welcome Dinner.
Get some rest tonight, as tomorrow we start our journey through some of the most amazing scenery in the Wild West! Today your adventure starts!
The Ranch At Death Valley | A Kuoni Hotel in Yosemite, Sequoia & Death Valley National Parks
From Las Vegas we head west and our ride will take us across Death Valley — the hottest place on earth! From here we continue west, riding amazing roads that wind up and out of the Valley and onto the foothills of the magnificent Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- WestCycle | Ride Explore Events.
- The Elite Diet Plan . . . Its Not a Diet but a Lifestyle!!
- Rider of Death Valley (Leisure Western);
- California Bicycle Tours - Death Valley National Park - Bike California with Cycling Escapes.
- Panamint Springs Resort Highlights.
What a day!. Leaving Mammoth Lakes we continue our trip a little further north and then take the infamous Tioga Pass to cross Yosemite National Park. You push your Harley through the winding granite canyons…muscle flexing turns are rampant for the first several miles, and the road demands attention as you enter the mother of the mother of all National Parks.
We ride over to El Portal, where we overnight. Today we head west towards San Francisco. Leaving Gold Rush country, we set our sights on the coastal regions of Marin County, an unabashed introduction to Californian self-indulgence: a pleasure zone of conspicuous luxury and abundant natural beauty, with sunshine, sandy beaches, high mountains, and thick redwood forests, often ranked the wealthiest county in the US.
This day is at leisure to enjoy the unique flavor and character of San Francisco, a funky, individualistic, and influential city, like none other in the US. San Francisco has a European flair and lots of opportunities for sightseeing.
- Panamint Springs Resort Rooms & Amenities.
- Two Wheels to the Wild West: Las Vegas - San Francisco - Los Angeles in 9 days!!
- Death Valley's Summer Visitors Come for the Heat | Travel + Leisure;
- Buying Options.
- A historic ranch within the national park?
The Ranch at Death Valley. Hotel Id: Dining and Entertainment. Leisure and Recreation. Swimming pool Fitness centre on-site Golf on property Tennis court.